Content Specialist and Writer
A rapidly growing AI startup located in the heart of downtown is seeking an experienced content strategist to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The candidate will be expected to be a strategic part of lead generation and brand awareness.
This role is critical to Automation Hero as they build and develop the voice of the company and there is ample opportunity to be on the front lines both internally and externally.
Primary goals will be to develop content for lead gen and the company blog to drive SEO.
This position combines creativity and strategy, meaning you should have a passion for writing and an understanding of how content serves a business purpose. As part of a team that is evolving, you’ll also be keen to support the creation of content for wider marketing initiatives, including drafting video scripts, thought leadership for the CEO and contributed articles for media exposure. This role also handles managing the company’s social media channels.
You'll report to the Head of Marketing and closely collaborate with the Demand Gen and Education leads.
- Developing compelling content to serve as gated assets for lead gen
- Developing content for the company blog around relevant industry topics to help increase prospect and lead engagement
- Strategically review and optimize our SEO strategy for maximum visibility
- Help maintain website for optimal visitor experience in conjunction with Head of Marketing
- Maintaining a corporate social media presence among major social media outlets (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Finding creative ways to aggressively expand audience engagement across different channels (e.g. blog, social media outlets) in order to raise brand awareness and increase chances of converting prospects to customers
- Establishing “thought-leadership” in the applicable areas
- Supporting the delivery of content in other areas of marketing, including email campaigns
- Provide supporting content for sales, partnerships and product teams as needed
- Coordinate with other teams for information gathering from Subject Matter Experts
- You have a creative flair for writing intelligent and engaging copy
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You have excellent organizational skills and are able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English with experience synthesizing, simplifying, and presenting complex information in a way that both informs and entertains
- You have an understanding of social media, SEO and lead generation basics
- You can work under your own initiative and also part of a wider team
- Some experience using Wordpress, Google Analytics and Yoast a plus
- Knowledge of business automation a major plus
- BA/BS (or equivalent experience) preferably in Writing, PR, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related fields
- At least 3 strong writing samples - we will not hire you without them
- 4+ years of previous writing and editorial experience in technology, marketing, or media fields (eg. PR, Brand Marketing, or Social Media)
As a startup making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations! We're a team of smart and ambitious people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We are the first platform to intelligently automate business processes so information workers can focus on the bottom line. We support information workers by automating their mundane, repetitive tasks and giving them back their time for higher value-add activities. We are making robotic process automation (RPA) smarter and raising the bar for the decade-old RPA by building AI into our platform. We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries and only expect this to increase as we grow.
We're bringing our success with big data analytics and industry experience to this new market. Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market leader in big data business intelligence that is used by companies such as Citibank, Visa, Barclays, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Dell (among others). Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row, not to mention secured a place in Gartner’s BI and Analytic Magic Quadrant within the first five years.
We love working with and encouraging each other to bring the best product to market. Join us now and help make a direct impact on a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.