Software Engineer - Berlin
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade platform.You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical platform. Roles and responsibilities include managing platform development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in Java development.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience with Functional Programming Paradigm.
- Familiarity with AKKA toolkit.
- Familiarity with Vaadin Java Web Framework
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficiency in English, basic German language skills are a plus
- Permanent employment.
- Trendy, open & energetic work location at Berlin Mitte.
- Competitive compensation package.
As a startup making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations! We're a team of smart and ambitious people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We are the first platform to intelligently automate business processes so information workers can focus on the bottom line. We support information workers by automating their mundane, repetitive tasks and giving them back their time for higher value-add activities. We are making robotic process automation (RPA) smarter and raising the bar for the decade-old RPA by building AI into our platform. We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries and only expect this to increase as we grow.
We're bringing our success with big data analytics and industry experience to this new market. Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market leader in big data business intelligence that is used by companies such as Citibank, Visa, Barclays, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Dell (among others). Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row, not to mention secured a place in Gartner’s BI and Analytic Magic Quadrant within the first five years.
We love working with and encouraging each other to bring the best product to market. Join us now and help make a direct impact on a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.