Are you a self-motivated, fast learning and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer? How about an interest in how AI can be a disruptive force in business and shake up age-old processes?
The DevOps Engineer is to be a technical expert for enterprise infrastructure automation & DevOps practices within the organization, providing solutions and technical guidance aligned with the infrastructure automation program objectives. This team member will play an integral role in implementing the organization's IT DevOps Strategy.
- Subject matter expert on enterprise infrastructure automation solutions
- Develop, configure and administer DevOps and IT automation solutions
- Identify and address system performance bottlenecks in high availability environments
- Implement best practice DevOps and Agile within the broader organization
- Provide technical support to IT ops around automation solution usage
- Integrate software tool-chain into a Continuous Integration environment
- Experience in scripting or programming languages (Python, Shell etc.)
- System administration level knowledge in any of the infrastructure towers (Compute/Database/network etc.)
- Good working experience in AWS Services, cloud applications, Red Hat development
- Good understanding of Jenkins, Git and developer tools
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment
- Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
- Good knowledge in at least on containerization technologies like Docker/Kubernetes/Mesos
As a startup making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations! We're a team of smart and ambitious people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We are the first platform to intelligently automate business processes so information workers can focus on the bottom line. We support information workers by automating their mundane, repetitive tasks and giving them back their time for higher value-add activities. We are making robotic process automation (RPA) smarter and raising the bar for the decade-old RPA by building AI into our platform. We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries and only expect this to increase as we grow.
We're bringing our success with big data analytics and industry experience to this new market. Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market leader in big data business intelligence that is used by companies such as Citibank, Visa, Barclays, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Dell (among others). Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row, not to mention secured a place in Gartner’s BI and Analytic Magic Quadrant within the first five years.
We love working with and encouraging each other to bring the best product to market. Join us now and help make a direct impact on a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.