Solutions Engineer - Chicago
Are you a high-performing and experienced Sales Engineer ready to take on a new challenge in the rapidly growing AI and automation space?
We're a quickly growing international startup with sizeable funding looking to IPO in the next five years. And we’re looking for someone who has a strong track record in sales engineering to help get us there.
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits, high-value stock options and considerable commission potential with a team who has done it before. The founders previously built a company with over $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row. Now, they see AI as the next frontier.
Responsibilities include maintaining relationships with customers and partners in North America. As an early team member you’ll also have a direct impact on company development and growth.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and possesses excellent organization, planning, communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
This role requires the desire to work in a high pressure, start-up environment and the ability to work strategically with all levels within the business and IT units. Candidates must also have a willingness to travel approx 50% including on-site with prospects and customers. This is a full time position working out of our San Francisco office.
- 3+ years’ experience selling a technical product to large organizations
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with complex enterprise sales deals with all stakeholders in business and IT
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Enterprise IT consulting or startup experience a plus
- Fully understand & explain technical product (BI / ETL / Big Data / Sales Operations or Marketing Operations)
- Understanding of, and experience working with, Salesforce
- Expertise in project and process management
- Organizational agility and ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, such as approachability, composure and compassion
- Self-motivated; action oriented
- Results driven
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly
- Lifelong learning attitude and perseverance
- Strong work ethic, values, integrity and trust
As a startup making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations! We're a team of smart and ambitious people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We are the first platform to intelligently automate business processes so information workers can focus on the bottom line. We support information workers by automating their mundane, repetitive tasks and giving them back their time for higher value-add activities. We are making robotic process automation (RPA) smarter and raising the bar for the decade-old RPA by building AI into our platform. We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries and only expect this to increase as we grow.
We're bringing our success with big data analytics and industry experience to this new market. Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market leader in big data business intelligence that is used by companies such as Citibank, Visa, Barclays, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Dell (among others). Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row, not to mention secured a place in Gartner’s BI and Analytic Magic Quadrant within the first five years.
We love working with and encouraging each other to bring the best product to market. Join us now and help make a direct impact on a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.