HR Generalist - Halle, Germany
We are looking for a (Human Resources) HR Generalist to join our team in Halle, Germany to implement various human resources programs and assist with bookkeeping and accounting. HR Generalists have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to onboarding and from employee compensation to evaluation. If you have a passion for HR, are familiar with German labor law and look to kickstart your career in the field, this is the place to be. Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like recruiting, administering employee benefits and leaves, crafting HR policies and processing invoices and paying bills. You will ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the HR operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Office management
- Accounting/bookkeeping, process invoices, pay bills, vendor management
- Payroll coordination, time off and sick time tracking
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- 3+ years in an HR role
- BWL Studium (business administration bachelor) or Steuer/Fachangestllter
- Good knowledge of German employment/labor laws
- Proficient in written and verbal German/English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving, analytical
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Strong excel skills, experience with Saage Intacct or other booking software a plus
- Permanent employment.
- Trendy, open & energetic work location in Halle.
- Competitive compensation package.
As a startup making cutting-edge AI technology, we have big aspirations! We're a team of smart and ambitious people dedicated to empowering each other and our customers by building AI technology that will make a difference in the way people work.
We are the first platform to intelligently automate business processes so information workers can focus on the bottom line. We support information workers by automating their mundane, repetitive tasks and giving them back their time for higher value-add activities. We are making robotic process automation (RPA) smarter and raising the bar for the decade-old RPA by building AI into our platform. We’ve already seen significant interest and traction across multiple industries and only expect this to increase as we grow.
We're bringing our success with big data analytics and industry experience to this new market. Automation Hero was created by the founding team of Datameer, the award-winning market leader in big data business intelligence that is used by companies such as Citibank, Visa, Barclays, Sprint, Deutsche Telekom and Dell (among others). Datameer was built from the ground up, raised more than $100M in VC funding and doubled revenue six years in a row, not to mention secured a place in Gartner’s BI and Analytic Magic Quadrant within the first five years.
We love working with and encouraging each other to bring the best product to market. Join us now and help make a direct impact on a game-changing product in a cutting-edge industry.